Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Life of Chastity

I have wanted to start this blog for a long time, but didn't think there would be much of an audience for it. However, there seems to be an imrpessive proliferation of web sites and blogs discussing female domination openly and proudly, these days. What has really encouraged me is the growing number of blogs explicitly chronicling the lives of real men and women involved in long-term, female-led relationships. I hope this blog will be a positive and worthwhile contribution to this growing community.

I've decided to jump right in, so to speak, and talk about my long-term chastity. Most men in female-led relationships are under some form of orgasm denial or restriction, for obvious reasons. For me, it's been an especially prominent aspect of my relationship with Mistress Edenn and her control over me. Mistress Edenn has kept me in chastity for nearly a year now; denying me release for six to eight weeks at a time, some times longer. In fact, I've had a total of seven orgasms in the past twelve months! The torment has been exquisite!

No comments: