Monday, September 18, 2006

A Life of Chastity, Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, enforced chastity has been a major part of Mistress Edenn's domination of me. I've been in chastity for over a year now, typically being allowed one orgasm every two months. While I think there are submissive men out there who go for longer, two months is definitely on the long side.

Over the years, I've read a LOT about orgasm denial and male chastity. One topic that always comes up, at least in serious discussions of the subject, is the potential health problems that may be associated with prolonged denial. Ideally, the period of denial should be increased gradually over time. Also, each man is different; so, a couple should monitor the man carefully for any signs of problems, and should seek medical advice if needed. This responsibility often falls more on the woman, since the submissive male's desire to please his Mistress can be so overwhelming that he is oblivious to his own well-being (at least, that's been my experience).

So, it's important for me to say that my prolonged chastity has been with consultation and supervision from my primary care physician, whom I found through the Kink Aware Professionals directory. I had hoped to find a female doctor, since that would have amplified my submissive experience, but I had no such luck; it seems that most KAPs are men. Still, my experience with this physician has been very positive.

No comments: