Thursday, September 21, 2006

Acquiring Taste

Last night, I begged Mistress Edenn to allow me to come during the next few days, several weeks ahead of schedule. She said she would consider it, on one condition: I would have to eat my cum afterward.


I waited 65 days for my last orgasm, which was only five weeks ago; so, normally I would have at least another three weeks before I am allowed to come. However, working on this blog for the past few days has really gotten me worked up. So, last night, I asked Mistress Edenn for a "parole hearing", where I could make my case for an early "release". She loved hearing me call it that, which earned me some points, and she allowed me the chance to beg to be allowed to have an orgasm sooner than normal. After a long groveling session - which I enjoyed as much as she did - she agreed to consider my request, on one condition: the price for my early release would be that I would have to eat my cum afterward.

I have to admit that this has been a fantasy of mine for years, and Mistress Edenn knows this, but she has never made me do it (and I've never had the guts to ask to do it). From reading other blogs and stories about female-dominated couples, it seems I'm actually the exception - though, I suspect, not for much longer! I was shaken up when Mistress Edenn said this last night; and I haven't been able to think of anything else since (work definitely suffered today). But the more I think about it, the less apprehensive I am, and the more excited I get! In fact, I remembered today a great post which I read last month in Miss Candace's blog - Woman Rules Roost. I reread that post today - and it has convinced me that the humiliation and surrender of willingly eating my own cum to please Mistress Edenn could be an amazing experience, one that will bring us much closer together, both sexually and emotionally. So, now, I am really looking forward to the experience - that is, assuming Mistress Edenn agrees to allow me the early orgasm, in the first place.

Update 10/2: It seems the blog "Woman Rules Roost" has now been deleted, presumably by its owner.

No comments: