Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Life of Chastity, Part 3: Locked Up

Four months ago, Mistress Edenn decided to lock me in chastity device, and allowed me to pick the device I liked. I was uncomfortable in the Curve, but have loved the CB-2000, which I've worn for nearly four months now. Being physically caged and locked - with no access to the key - has left me completely at Mistress Edenn's mercy, and has allowed me to reach a new level of submission to her.



At first, I picked the Curve, because I found its styling (it's curved!) sexier than the angular "bars" look of the CB-2000. The Curve is also much bigger - the penis cage section is 4" long vs. 2" for the CB-2000 - which I thought would be more reasonable, since I had never been locked up before. However, after about a week, I found the Curve very uncomfortable. First of all, one thing that I did not expect is that even with the cage locked into the smallest base ring, there was a lot of slippage; so that my penis actually had an extra inch or so of space, for a total of 5". This meant that there was room for my penis to get a half-decent erection AND to maintain it, which it did most of the time. The constant pressure of the inside of the cage was very uncomfortable.

So, Mistress Edenn gave me permission to try the CB-2000 instead, which I've now been wearing with no problems for nearly four months. It's smaller, but its bars design is more open than the Curve. Also, the smaller cage has turned out to be better; there is so little room that whenever I get excited, the bars of the cage immediately dig in, and I never get enough blood in my penis to be even semi-erect; I'm immediately shocked back into a flaccid state. In the long term, that's been much more comfortable.

Finally, I thought I would share our experience with locks. I found I could easily pick the brass lock that came with both devices - which sort of defeated the purpose! So, we have now been using tamper-evident plastic locks, which can only be locked once, and are individually tagged with a unique serial number. It's easy to just cut the lock open, of course, but, if I do, I'm busted - I can't lock it back. And the unique serial number of the lock means I can't just replace it with another one, either. Mistress Edenn inspects me daily to confirm that the serial number on the lock is unchanged. The absolute control this has given her - not just over my orgasms, but over my penis itself - has deepened my submission to her by leaps and bounds.

No comments: