Sunday, September 24, 2006

Squirming for Her Decision

This evening, Mistress Edenn told me that she will inform me tomorrow night of her decision regarding my request for an early release.

She then added, "in the mean time, you will be able to improve your chances of receiving a favorable decision by making an extra effort to please me". Of course, I have been on my absolute best behavior since my request, so I knew that she had something specific in mind. When I asked what else I could do for her, she just said, "you know how much I love to see you squirm". When I replied that I was already squirming, she just laughed and said, "not enough, sweetie".

That was it! So, I write this while waiting to find out what my Mistress has in store for me, and a thousand possibilities run through my head . . .

No comments: