Friday, September 29, 2006

A Slave's Dues

Monday night, Mistress Edenn told me that, yes, she would allow me an early release, reminding me of her condition that I would have to eat my cum afterward. My hard-earned orgasm is set to happen tonight; hard-earned not only because of the meal that awaits me, but because of what I had to do that day, Monday, just for the privilege of getting a decision from my Mistress.

One of Mistress Edenn's favorite humiliation exercises is to send me out on various errands - often contrived ones - while I have a butt plug inside me. I have done this many times now. My task in this exercise is to make sure the plug remains inside me at all times, and at all cost! Anyone who's done anything like this knows that the plug starts gradually sliding out, slowly but surely - and not so slowly if you're moving about. This happens completely involuntarily. So, to make sure the plug remains inserted, I have to manually keep pushing it back inside, through my pant seat! Imagine having to do this in public - repeatedly!

Now, whenever I've had to do this in the past, it's always been just for a couple of hours. This time, however, Mistress Edenn made me go to WORK like that. I had to insert the plug just before I left the house, and was to keep it inside me until 5 PM. If it became too uncomfortable, I was allowed to remove it sooner than that; however, the plug would have to remain inside me at least until 12 noon, or else I would have to do it all over again the next work day. AND if I removed it before 5 o'clock, my orgasm would be delayed by one day for every hour that I cut my torment short. I left the house at 8 AM as usual, impaled by the 5" plug, and thinking about what the next nine hours would be like. When I got to work, however, I realized that endurance would be the least of my problems.

I don't have a private office at work, and not much of a cubicle either; I sit in a wide open space, with ten other desks around me, all occupied. Luckily, my work involves a lot of time sitting in front of a computer. But, even sitting down, the plug kept sliding out - not by much, but Mistress Edenn's instructions were that I keep it FULLY inserted, at all times. So, every 20 minutes or so, I had to reach for my pant seat, slide my hand underneath, feel for the base of the plug through the pant fabric, using just one or two fingers - in a effort to make my movement minimal and casual - and then push the plug all the way in. Every time I did this, I made a point of looking down at the chair, with an irritated look on my face - which, in retrospect, I think must have looked pretty dumb - so that it would look like I was sitting on something and was trying to remove it. Several co-workers commented on this, and I had to just keep brushing them off, and saying things like, "oh yeah, there's something that keeps poking me" or "I think a pin or paper clip, or something, must be lodged in the fabric." And every time, I got a blank, suspicious look in return.

I was in a constant state of panic.
And it was bad enough doing this while sitting down, I didn't want to leave my chair. So, between 8 AM and lunch time, I went to the bathroom only once: I literally ran there and back, which, of course, only drew more attention, and made me even more panicked. I was in agony: physically, emotionally, mentally. The only thing that kept me going - and kept me from just going into the bathroom stall and wrenching the plug out - was that I had to send Mistress Edenn an hourly email update. Her brief replies - "good boy" or "LOL" - were just enough to keep me going.

When lunch time came, I had a decision to make. Do I remove the plug and end my suffering, knowing I would then have to wait an extra five days for my orgasm? Or do I "labor on", so to speak (though I wasn't getting much done in the way of actual labor)? I decided to keep going, at least for another hour. I still couldn't risk getting up and walking around, so I just stayed at my desk. The office was mostly empty for the next 45 minutes or so, so I was a little more relaxed. When people started coming came back from lunch, however, I completely panicked. Without even thinking, I got up, went to the bathroom, and removed the plug. I don't remember the last time I felt such relief!!

Even after removing the plug, however, I spent the rest of the day in a daze. I am still a bit shaken by the experience; this was definitely one the most embarrassing experience of my life. I will probably have more to say about that day, but I will save that for future entries. For now, I have to prepare for tonight.

No comments: